You know you are a real mum when you have said 3 or more of these things, if not all.
You have heard your mum say it, now its your turn.
Raise your hands if you have said any of this, and if you have not said them yet, be patient you still will. Enjoy
1. Because I said so, that’s why
2. Just wait until your father gets home.
3. You’re going to sit there until you finish all your food otherwise you’re getting it for dinner
4. This is for your own good. One day you will thank me for this.
5. Am I speaking a foreign language?
6. Look at me when I am talking to you
7. I’m going to give you until the count of three… 1.. 2.. 2 and a half… 2 and three quarters
8. I carried you for nine months..
9. I brought you into this world and I can take you back out of it.
10. When you move out, then you can do whatever you want to do, but until then you will do as you are told
11. Will you stop talking and eat your food
12. Stop that or I will beat you
13. Are you deaf or something?
14. Do you think money grows on trees?
15. Don’t ask me WHY. The answer is NO.
16. Don’t you have anything better to do?
17. I didn’t ask who put it there, I said “Pick it up!”
18. I don’t care what everyone else is doing. If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?
19. Now, come back here and go back WITHOUT slamming the doors!
My personal favorite
20. Go ask your father – (it means case closed)