Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mumsaloud
    Keymaster

Good morning,

Baby was born on the 15th of June and I could express about 30ml out of both breasts. We moved about a week after she came home (She was in the NICU for 9 days). With all the unpacking it was difficult to express and for her to drink from me so it was easier to feed het formula, and that resulted for my supply to drastically decrease. I contacted my Gynecologist to prescribe Eglonyl and it worked.. I finished the tablets and after a while my milk started to decrease again. I am struggling to get it back to 30ml. It is so heart breaking as I really really want to breastfeed. She does latch very well but she gets frustrated because there is almost nothing coming out.

What do you suggest I do?
    We give her formula, so I thought of giving her, her formula and after get her to latch just to stimulate.. What other techniques can I use to stimulate, I do have a manual pump, but hoe long does it take for my milk to come in?

I am on the point where I want to ask my Gynecologist for another prescription of Eglonyl

Thank you for your support.

#934 Score: 0
    Anonymous

I am on the point where I want to ask my Gynecologist for another prescription of Eglonyl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Leave Your Comment